The Children, Youth & Family Ministry of Bethlehem Lutheran Church is here to encourage, equip, and love young people as they grow in their relationships with Jesus Christ and each other. We strive for every young person to know that they are unconditionally loved by God and called to share that love with the world.
5 Values of our BLC Youth:
- INVITATIONAL - We invite friends to all events and reach out to include our community and neighbors.
- RELATIONAL - Our relationship with God and Jesus Christ is at the core of our relationship with each other.
- THEOLOGICAL - Scripture study and the study of who God is and who God calls us to be, as well as hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- INTENTIONAL - Every event has purpose and meaning.
- OUTREACH - Because Jesus first loves us, we love others in this world.
Check out our Monthly Youth Newsletters
We would love for you to join us for our events and activities! If you'd like more information on our children and youth groups, please visit us on Facebook. You can also get in touch with us by filling out the form below or by contacting our church office at 507-662-6453.
2020 Christmas Program Video
Contact Information for the Youth Director
Name - Hunter Manderfeld
Email - email@example.com
Cell - 507-841-3120
Office Hours during School Year -
Sunday : 8:00am-Noon
Wednesday : 4:00pm-8:00pm