The Children, Youth & Family Ministry of Bethlehem Lutheran Church is here to encourage, equip, and love young people as they grow in their relationships with Jesus Christ and each other. We strive for every young person to know that they are unconditionally loved by God and called to share that love with the world.
Sunday School starts at 10am every Sunday!!
Please meet in the sanctuary!
The Children, Youth & Family Ministries of Bethlehem Lutheran Church center our programming around the following 5 values:
- INVITATIONAL - We invite friends to all events and reach out to include our community and neighbors
- RELATIONAL - Our relationship with God and Jesus Christ is at the core of our relationship with each other.
- THEOLOGICAL - Scripture study and the study of who God is and who God calls us to be, as well as hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- INTENTIONAL - Every event has purpose and meaning
- OUTREACH - Because Jesus first loves us, we love others in this world.
We would love for you to join us for our events and activities! If you'd like more information on our children and youth groups, please visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or on Snapchat (@blc_youthgroup). You can also get in touch with us by filling out the form below or by contacting our church office at