The Children, Youth & Family Ministry of Bethlehem Lutheran Church is here to encourage, equip, and love young people as they grow in their relationships with Jesus Christ and each other. We strive for every young person to know that they are unconditionally loved by God and called to share that love with the world.
5 Values of our BLC Youth:
- INVITATIONAL - We invite friends to all events and reach out to include our community and neighbors.
- RELATIONAL - Our relationship with God and Jesus Christ is at the core of our relationship with each other.
- THEOLOGICAL - Scripture study and the study of who God is and who God calls us to be, as well as hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- INTENTIONAL - Every event has purpose and meaning.
- OUTREACH - Because Jesus first loves us, we love others in this world.
Check out our Monthly
BLC Youth Facebook Page
Does your child have a bible?
We believe that all children deserve a bible no matter what. Please come in and take a children’s bible or a regular bible from the stocked table shown above so they are able to experience the Word of God!
We would love for you to join us for our events and activities! If you'd like more information on our children and youth groups, please visit us on Facebook, connecting with our Youth Director, or by contacting our church office at 507-662-6453.